Start addressing costly issues such as:
- High Temperature Corrosion,
- Catalysator deactivation
- Product contamination.
Thereby improving the Operational reliance and lifetime. Other benefits are reduced maintenance, fuel and raw material costs.
- Standardised detector design allows for low detector costs
- Sampling equipment is tailored for specific application.
- The detector is designed for installation in
- Bio gasification plants
- lime kilns
- The SID detector is capable of monitoring alkali content in process gases at multiple measurement points in a industrial facility.
- The SID technology can be installed online and run with variable sampling frequency.
- The SI technique is simple, robust and cost effective
- The SI technique can be used at atmospheric or pressurized conditions
- The SI technique offers a flexible platform for:
- Monitoring alkali vapor
- Particulate counting and sizing
- Differentiated measurement of Na and K compounds
|Operating principle||Surface Ionization|
|Detection range||1 ppb – 150 ppm|
|Selectivity (present technology)||Measures the total concentration of alkali metals in molecular form and fine particles|
|Data acquisition rate||> 1 Hz|
|Signal data sampling frequency||< 100 kHz|